Since 2008, SP-Arte has promoted a program that fosters the donating of works to important public and private collections in the country, in an attempt to help build up their collections and increase the presence of Brazilian and international artistic productions at these institutions.
Provided below is a list of donations made in 2018:
- “Um cigarro e a vida pela janela”, by Maxwell Alexandre, from Galeria A Gentil Carioca, was donated by Cleusa Garfinkel to Pinacoteca de São Paulo.
- “Atlântico”, by Arjan Martins, from Galeria A Gentil Carioca, was donated to Pinacoteca.
- “Peon-born/nascido-peão, by Rondinele” – from the series “Eu, mestiço”, signed by Jonathas de Andrade, from Vermelho, was donated by Cleusa Garfinkel to MAM.
- “Corpo mole 3”, by Marcelo Cidade, from Vermelho, was donated by Renata de Paula to Pinacoteca.
- To works named “Ele queria ser bandeira”, by Carla Chaim, from Galeria Raquel Arnaud, were donated by Galeria Almeida e Dale to Pinacoteca.
- A video and a series of documents the work “Arte pare”, signed by Paulo Bruscky, from Galeria Nara Roesler, were donated to Pinacoteca.
- Two collages from the series “Cartas na mesa”, by Sara Ramo, represented by Fortes D’Aloia & Gabriel, were donated by the gallery and by Cleusa Garfinkel to Pinacoteca.
- The work “Gruta”, signed by Patricia Leite, from Mendes Wood DM, was donated by Iguatemi São Paulo to Pinacoteca.
- The video “9493”, by Marcellvs L., from Galeria Luisa Strina, was donated by Iguatemi São Paulo to Pinacoteca.